FAQ Categories Archives: Landlords

Can I use the CRAR procedure?

If you are a landlord of a commercial property and your tenant owes over 7 days of rent, then you can use the CRAR procedure.

Using CRAR will allow you to recover goods to cover the sum of the debt owed.

Continue Reading