High Court Enforcements

Our team of trained, professional High Court Enforcement Officers (HCEOs) can help you recover money, assets, or land and property.

Certificated Officers

As High Court writs can only be enforced by a certificated HCEO, Able Investigations has ensured that they have a team of professional certificated officers ready to help businesses and individuals recover assets of debts from a judgement issued by the High Court.

We regularly work with lawyers, businesses, landlords, local authorities, and individuals that require assistance in legally recovering outstanding debts, repossessing land, and evictions.

Our team are experienced in enforcing many different types of High Court writs for both Commercial and Private clients, including:

  • Writ of Control. Formerly known as a Writ of Fi Fa, this writ provides for the recovery of money owed and the seizure and sale of the judgement debtor’s goods.
  • Writ of Delivery. Provides for the recovery of a specific item, such as a vehicle, machinery or business documents. Recovery with a Writ of Delivery can be arranged within 24 hours’ notice if required.
  • Writ of Possession. Provides for the recovery of land or property, e.g. recovering from squatters after an order for possession has been obtained.

Experienced Team

Able Investigations and Enforcements has been working with Mr Frank Whitworth HCEO for many years and have become the go to firm for all types of Enforcements, including those related to the removal of travellers, protesters and activists.

With over 20 years’ experience in enforcing High Court writs, and orders issued by the High Courts of Justice, we have developed a reputation for handling matters professionally, efficiently, and with minimal fuss wherever possible.

Though we are based in Bristol, we can enforce judgements throughout England and Wales. If you require a reliable HCEO to assist with enforcing a High Court judgement, or are unsure of the method required for recovering debts, evicting commercial tenants, or removing squatters from your land, then please get in touch with Able Investigations on 0845 370 7401.

Subscribe to our Newsletter

Each month we send out an email covering any recent legislation changes, news and announcements from the Bailff and Enforcement industry. To subscribe to get these monthly, sign up below.

Company Reg: 07309056
DPA Notification No: PZB186879
Consumer Credit Licence No : 633619