If you require a process server to serve legal papers or court orders on your behalf, Able Investigations can help. We have an excellent track record for process serving and operate within 24 hours to ensure it is done correctly.
We are based in Bristol but operate throughout England and Wales, as the considered choice for legal firms across the UK.
Quick and legal service
Our process servers will serve all legal papers and court orders for you, ranging from a winding-up petition, tenant and landlord lease break notice to divorce petition.
Able Investigations have extensive legal knowledge, and act for clients in relation to many legal matters from traveller evictions to high court enforcement. This enables us to understand the situation and act in the most effective way for your individual requirements.
Why choose Able Investigations for process serving?
At Able Investigations and Enforcement, we believe in doing the job right. We serve all documents personally (where possible) so we can guarantee that only a Certificated Enforcement Officer from our company will attend to serve the papers.
In addition to this, we offer;
• Up to three visits per instruction – if necessary, we will visit the service address up to three times to serve the documents, all within the one fixed fee of £125+VAT
• Documents served in 24 hours – we aim to serve all documents with 24 hours of instruction
• Reporting to suit your own specific needs – we send an update email after each visit and also once the papers have been served so you are always kept informed. Some clients prefer a telephone call so we are happy to tailor the reporting to whichever method suits you best. We will also send a daily update to confirm all instructions received that day
• Out of hours process serving – all visits to a private address will include at least one visit outside of normal working hours, unless otherwise specified by the client
• Experienced support team – with many years’ experience in the legal sector, our support team are always on hand to answer any queries, update you on your case or to discuss specific issues
• Out of hours support number – our 24 hour emergency number is available to any clients needing advice or help on a specific matter
• Professional Certificates, Statements and Affidavits – once papers have been served you will receive a statement or Affidavit of Service, depending on the type of document served. In over twenty-years, we have never had a case thrown out of court because of our statements.
• High quality service, evidenced by our ISO:9001 accreditation and our MD as President of the Association of Certificated Enforcement Agents
You can contact us to discuss your current situation if you’d like more information.
Professional process servers
If you are considering one of the cheaper process serving options currently available in the market, beware, always ask what the fee includes. In some cases, the reason it is offered cheaply is that they will only make one visit.
We offer UK process serving at a fixed fee of £125.00 +VAT but also offer a 25% discount on all volume work, that being anything over ten cases a week.
We can serve papers anywhere in the UK or worldwide and offer a same day rush service, for when tomorrow just isn’t quick enough.
For more information on process serving or to discuss your requirements please call one of our team on 0845 370 7401 or use our contact form. Should you require any information outside of normal business hours, we offer a 24 hour service with our emergency contact number being 07721 46 00 28.
“Able Enforcements are an invaluable ally when faced with strict time limits and the need to ensure that very specific criteria relating to the service documents have been met. I would recommend Steve and Able Enforcements to anyone requiring a professional, prompt and reliable Process Server.” – BLB Solicitors
“If I need a process server or bailiff assistance with commercial or residential property, Able is always my first call. Steve and his team are superb. They offer a friendly and thoroughly reliable service and will ensure that all work is completed professionally, with accuracy and pride, and all at an incredibly competitive cost. My thanks go to all at Able Investigations for their excellent work and customer service.” – Karen Riley
Frequently Asked Questions
We offer UK process serving at a fixed fee of £125.00+VAT for up to three visits per instruction. We also offer a 25% discount on all volume work, that being anything over ten cases a week.
We serve a range of legal documents including seven-day letters, documents related to contentious matters such as injunctions, or anti-social behaviours as well as insolvency proceedings.
We will visit the service address up to three times to serve the documents, all within the one fixed fee of £125+VAT.
Yes, we can serve papers anywhere in the UK or worldwide and offer a same day rush service.