Do you need urgent assistance evicting a problematic tenant from your London property?
As specialist eviction experts with over 20 years of experience, we can provide comprehensive support to remove disruptive, non-paying, or damaging tenants through the legal eviction process.Contact Us For Evicting Your Tenant
Expert Tenant Evictions from Able Investigations
Our end-to-end eviction service includes:
- Initial consultation to review your situation and determine if grounds for eviction exist under Section 8 or Section 21 of the Housing Act 1988. We’ll advise the best approach based on the circumstances (along with upcoming renters reform legislation)
- Drafting and serving the appropriate legal notice to the tenant per the Act. This is the first step in initiating the eviction process. Our team will handle notice preparation and delivery.
- Filing for possession proceedings at the court if the tenant does not vacate after receiving notice. We’ll assist with all required paperwork and filings.
- Applying for a warrant of possession if they still won’t leave after the order.
- Conducting the eviction itself, including supervision of licensed enforcement agents and security personnel to ensure it is done safely, legally and with discretion.
Why Choose Able for Tenant Evictions in London?
Problematic tenants can seriously impact your finances and property. Our specialised knowledge helps expedite tenant evictions in London:
- We know how to thoroughly document the grounds for eviction to satisfy court requirements, whether it’s rental arrears, lease violations, antisocial behavior or other issues.
- Our licensed enforcement agents are specially trained to carry out swift and lawful evictions in compliance with regulations. We coordinate security for a smooth process.
- For rental arrears cases, we can provide continuous updates on the status of owed payments, working in tandem with the eviction process.
Don’t wait to take action if you have an unruly, non-paying tenant. The longer they remain in the property, the more hardship they can cause through:
- Accumulating rental income losses from non-payment
- Increased legal costs the longer the case drags on
- Potential property damage if the tenant stops caring for the unit
- Disruption and liability from anti-social or criminal behavior on the premises
Get in touch today to schedule a consultation. Our priority is minimising disruption and cost for landlords dealing with bad tenants in London.
With many years of experience in landlord tenant evictions in the city, we have handled hundreds of difficult cases across boroughs. Our wealth of experience with London courts, judges and enforcement procedures delivers proven results.
Whether it’s a single rental unit or large multi-property portfolio, we have worked with landlords of all sizes to resolve their tenant issues. Contact us to learn more and get started on legally removing your problem tenant.